SFMTA - Your Muni System Is Changing December 5 - Know Your Options
On Saturday, December 5, 2009, the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency, which operates Muni, will implement significant transit route and schedule changes affecting over half of Muni’s existing bus routes and one rail line.
The package of service changes include:
- Discontinued routes and route segments
- Extended and modified routes
- Changes to service hours and frequencies*
- Modified express zones
- Renumbered routes
- Identification of other Muni service that is near changing routes or lines
* Peak period refers to weekday morning and evening rush hour service, approximately 7 to 9 a.m. and 4 to 6 p.m. The last bus departures listed for routes are for weekdays.
For planning and assistance in other languages, please call 311. Trip planning assistance for Muni and other transit systems in the Bay Area is available by calling 511 or going online at www.511.org.
For a complete list of changes please visit the SFMTA website